Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Old Pictures

I came across some old pictures on the computer that I thought I'd share. This is mostly for my family, but maybe some others will enjoy them too.



Holden and Michael at a Cubs game, July, 2003 Holden, me, and Riley before a baseball game. ? 2003








This one is up here twice by mistake. Holden and Riley, Christmas, 2002

























Holden and Riley before an Allstar game, 2003






This is Riley in the front yard. Probably in 2003.


















Riley again, (in his Duke chair) 2003














Riley at the beach. Summer, 2005. Showing off his muscles. (and his ribs)






Holden, around 2001 or 2002 with our dog, Lizzy

3 comments:

Carole Turner said...

Love the pictures! Your boys are far apart like my two.

I responded to your previous blog on my blog, javalinansteele.blogspot.com

You have a way of making me cry, your the Barbara Walters of mom bloggers!!

Cathy said...

I love these shots! In some pictures, Riley looks just like Michael did when he was a baby. In that top picture Michael looks exactly like Richard at that age...EXACTLY.

prayergal said...

Great pictures Penny. Thanks for sharing them.
Love,
Aunt Linda