Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some of my favorite Christmas songs

I was tagged by a few people to share my 5 favorite Christmas songs. This was no small feat for me. I love Christmas songs. I start listening to them in November. Riley and Michael make fun of me for it.

These are in no particular order:

#1) "O, Holy Night" I’ve read this one a lot of other blogs as being a favorite. It is just a very beautiful song.

#2) "Sleigh Ride" “Come on it’s lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.”

#3) "Mary Did you Know?" “Mary, did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod? And when you kiss your little baby, you’ve kissed the face of God?”

#4) "Santa Clause Is Coming to Town" This is not usually one of my favorites, but Riley has learned every word to it. I love to here him sing it.

#5) "Happy Holidays/It’s the Holiday Season" sung by Andy Williams I never knew the name of this song or who sang it, but I’ve heard it on the radio and I love it. The funny thing is when I typed some of the words to the song into Google to find out the name, the sites I were directed to were saying it was the worst Christmas song ever. So, I may be in the minority with liking this one.

I probably won’t post anymore until after Christmas, so I hope your Holidays are wonderful. I hope you get everything you want, eat too much, and get to spend plenty of time with your loved ones (even if it almost kills you).


Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Penny!

Take care :)

Bernard said...

Have a blessed Christmas Penny.

Anonymous said...

Have a Merry Christmas, Penny!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, may it be the best one yet.