Thursday, June 07, 2007

Just for fun

I felt like writing a post today, but not really thinking. I found this meme which I thought was perfect.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I honestly don’t remember. I was brushing my teeth at the time.

2. How much cash do you have on you? $20. Usually it would be $0, but I just got a 20 out of the ATM to put in a graduation card.

3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Poor (you go with what you know)

4. Favorite planet? Earth. It’s the only one I’ve ever been to.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Michael’s Cell

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Pachelbel Canon

7. What shirt are you wearing? A nursing scrub shirt, it is blue with white daisies on it and in the middle of the daises is a yellow smiley face.

8. Do you label yourself? I guess. I’m a mom, wife, Christian, daughter, nurse…

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room? dark

11. Why is there always a missing question? Why is all the rum gone?

12. What does your watch look like? It is gold-toned with a black face; no numbers on it, just gold bars where the numbers should be, and at 12 it has a (fake) diamond chip.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Ok thanx love u 2 ma

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea, but I think it’s somewhere in Virginia or maybe at the beach?

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Freakin’ (it’s my substitute curse word) My mom hates it.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My mom

18. Last furry thing you touched? My cat, Sally May.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? No illegal drugs, ever and no prescription drugs in the last 3 days. But, I took 3 Ibuprofen this morning.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Probably about 10. I use my digital camera all the time now, but I still have a drawer with old rolls of film that need developing.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 23 (the year I met my husband) I was young. Holden was 6. I had a little bit of money. Life was good.

22. Your worst enemy? diabetes

23. What is your current desktop picture? Holden and Riley at the Bobcats ballgame

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I haven’t said anything in a while. Let’s see, I think I said “Whew, I’m finally cooling off” (It’s very hot here today.)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? No doubt about it, give me the million, baby!!!

26. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people. But, not you. You scare me:-)

27. The last song you listened to? “Hey There Delilah” by Plain White T’s (that’s one of my new favorite songs)

28. What time of day were you born? I was born at 12:02 PM.

29. What's your favorite number? 3

30. Where did you live in 1987? With my parents about 4 miles down the road from where I live now. I was 13.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? No, not that I can think of. Jealousy does no good. It just eats at you.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of. Somehow, I really doubt it.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Driving down the road to work. I was listening to Bob and Sherri on the radio. They were talking about the first plane and watching everything on CNN when the 2nd plane hit. When they said the second plane hit, I went numb. That’s when I knew it wasn't an accident.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? It depends, if I’m off somewhere I’ll usually do nothing. But, if I’m at work I’ll leave a sticky note up there to let someone know and usually when nice vending machine man comes to refill it, he’ll give me my money back.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? yes

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I already have one on the inside of my right ankle. But, if I had to get another one, it would probably be on my butt. Just kidding. Um, I guess maybe my arm? I don’t know. I don’t want another tattoo.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French. Spanish would be more useful, but I like the way the French language sounds.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, I would follow Michael to the ends of the earth.

39. Are you touchy-feely? No. Not. At. All.

40. What's your life motto? I don’t really have a motto I guess, but I often say “Don’t ask me a question you really don’t want the answer to”

41. Name three things you have on you at all times: my wedding ring, my engagement ring, and my watch

42. What's your favorite town/city? I’m a fan of Charlotte, NC. I haven’t done much traveling.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? My breakfast. Bacon, egg, and cheese on toast and tater tots. Hey, I'm PMS'ing leave me alone. For real. Leave. Me. Alone.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? It’s been years ago. It was probably to my friend Heidi. So it was probably about 9 years ago or so. We correspond via email now.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I wish I could. It would save me some money.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he’s living in Raleigh (and that was more than I wanted to know)

47. How far back do you know your ancestry? Um, I knew a couple of my great-grandparents. That’s about it.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? To go to Holden’s Academic Awards Banquet. I wore a black knee-length skirt that had some big flowers on it (they were beige and white) and a black short-sleeved sweater, black hose, and black high-heeled shoes. Don't know what name brand any of it was. I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My left lower abdomen, take a guess why. That’s also the same reason I took Ibuprofen this morning. And, the same reason you need to leave. me. alone.

50. Have you ever been burned by love? Yes, and I don’t care to expound on it.

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? no, you guys are cute and all, but I only have eyes for my husband

52. Where would you like to live? More toward the central part of NC in a great big house with a great big yard. But, to do that I’d need a great big bank account. So, it’s not going to happen.

OK, that was fun and mind-numbing. I tag anyone who wants to be tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is off topic but I always think of you and Riley , When I look at the trading card rack we have at work because There is a pack of Basketball Cards and on the package, The Picture is of Adam Morrison.