Friday, July 20, 2007

Today

OK, so I realize my post yesterday wasn't the most uplifting. But, that's how diabetes is sometimes. It can put you in a funk.

So, today, I thought I'd post something a little more upbeat.

Riley loves Spongebob Squarepants. He's seen every episode several times (as have I). He also has a Spongebob CD.

On that CD is a song that I say is the "when diabetes is cured song". When/if this disease is ever cured, this will be the song I listen to.

I can't listen to it without smiling. I hope it has the same effect on you.

3 comments:

Kassie said...

excellent! However, I say play that song every day NOW! You will have tons of "best days ever" between now and the cure ;) Don't let them pass by unnoticed!

Jamie said...

Love it!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I love SpongeBob!