Friday, January 13, 2006

Good Mood Songs

OK, so I've got to share my good mood songs. These are not only ones I listen to when in a good mood, but also songs that when I listen to them they put me in a good mood. They are in no particular order.

Respect--Aretha Franklin
Mama Kin --- Aerosmith (my favorite Aerosmith song)
Love Shack----The B52s
Billy Jean---Michael Jackson (too bad he turned out to be such a freak. He's so talented)
Hard to Handle---The Black Crowes
Foxy Lady--Jimi Hendrix
Fire--Toby Mac

OK, I guess that's enough to bore you with for now.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Now Billy Jean is stuck in my head..."Billy Jean is not my lover...."

My good mood songs are anything I like to sing like "The Rose" by Bette Midler, "Thunder Road" by Bruce, or "Fly" by The Dixie Chicks.

Singing always gets me in a good mood. It wreaks havoc on everybody else's nerves though.

Keith said...

Let me suggest some of my favs: "Green Grass and High Tides" by the Outlaws, "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton, "Do You Feel Like We Do" by Peter Frampton and "It's A Long Way There" by The Little River Band.

The last two really helped me get through college, but I can hear any of them now and it's a real pick-me-up.