Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Show Some Love

Woo hoo!! I'm not dizzy anymore!!! I am trying to catch up on my blog reading but it's a slow process. (Holden's better too. He went to school today. We will have his birthday celebration tonight since he wasn't up to it last night.)


Anyway, just wanted to point you in the direction of a new blog I found. I can't remember if I found it through a comment or an email. But, I found it none the less.

It is written by a mom whose 4 year old son was just diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in December. Remember how those first few months (or in my case few years) were after diagnosis?

Go show her some love.

4 comments:

meanderings said...

Glad you're feeling better.
Glad Holden is feeling better.
Thank you for sharing Lynnea's blog. Reading about her daughter's willingness to share her savings, for her brother was inspiring.

Anonymous said...

glad you aren't feeling dizzy anymore. real people sick is not a good thing.

happy birthday holden!

Donna said...

Glad the dizziness is gone. That is no fun.

Hope Holden's birthday celebration is great!

Lynnea said...

Thanks for sending these lovely ladies my way!! I was surprised to see so many comments....it's great to have this online community!!

Happy Birthday..belated..Holden!