Monday, February 11, 2008

Update and more pictures

Riley is doing much better. He's still taking his eye drops (which he hates) and his antibiotices (which he is not fond of either). But, he's feeling much better. He went to school this morning.

I guess we are all on the mend now. I got dizzy for a few minutes a few days ago, but not since then. Holden is all better now too. Now, I just pray that Michael doesn't come down with anything.

Here are some more diabetes 365 pictures. To read an explaination to go along with the pictures visit my diabetes 365 page.






























3 comments:

Sandra Miller said...

Glad to hear that you're all feeling better, Penny.

Evan's been sick for over a week now-- but so far (thank goodness) Joseph has managed to dodge this one...

Donna said...

Glad to hear you're all on the mend!

Chris said...

Penny: I know exactly the Daniel Tosh bit you are talking about. I have an XM radio in my car and he comes on often.
I love stand up. I want to do one or more before i die. Thats not a good start mentioning me dying and comedy in the same sentence.