Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm on Drugs

I've got a viral inner ear infection. I have been dizzy ever since Saturday afternoon. I haven't been around reading blogs or anything. I've mainly been lying on the couch hoping the spinning will stop.

The doctor gave me a medicine to help the dizziness but it makes me very, very sleepy. I took one this morning and tried to go to work. But, now I'm just sitting here about to fall asleep. So, I'm leaving to go home.

Anyway, today is Holden's 17th birthday, but I don't have the energy or the right frame of mind to write a post. Maybe tomorrow things will be better. (BTW, Holden woke up this morning and threw up. He's home sick for his birthday.)

Anyway, I'll catch up on the posts as soon as I can. Right now I'm going home and crash on the couch.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you get better soon!!

Happy birthday to Holden!

Jillian said...

I hope you both are feeling better soon. Happy Birthday to Holden!

Caro said...

There seems to be so much illness around at the moment. I feel for you as I've had similar infections before and the spinning feeling truly sucks. Hope you're soon feeling better.

I really hope Holden gets better quickly and still manages to have a Happy Birthday!

Donna said...

Penny,
I hope you are both better soon. I've had that dizziness thing before. I feel for you, believe me.

I hope Holden has a happy birthday (despite being sick). Maybe tomorrow will be better. :)

Lea said...

Happy Birthday Holden. Sorry you have the creeping crud for your birthday. :(

Hope you're both feeling better soon.