Wednesday, January 28, 2009

50+ Questions

I found these questions on various places around the blogasphere. Feel free to play along if you'd like and let me know if you do. I'd like to read your answers.

1. What do you add to your coffee? Sweet n’ low and milk

2. What are you reading now? Killer Weekend by Riddley Pearson and When Mother’s Pray by Cherri Fuller

3. Do you own a gun? Nope, never have, never will.

4. Are you registered to vote? Yes and always exercise my right to vote that people fought and died for


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don’t like them but if I’m really, really hungry I can eat one.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? O, Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Doubtful, I’m too lazy to even try.

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? I was in 1st grade and his name was Mitch.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? Other than my wedding band/engagement ring it’s a jade ring that my aunt gave me when I was 16. My grandparents (her parents) gave it to her when she was 16.

12. Favorite hobby? Reading

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Um, no I don’t think so. I don’t think anyone idolizes me.

14. Do you have ADD? No

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Have a hard time just relaxing and enjoying myself.

16. What’s your Middle name? Technically it’s my maiden name, but the middle name that my parents gave me is Elizabeth

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. When will my head ever stop hurting? Will Holden be able to practice tonight? How will Riley's sugars be at school today?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. cheeseburger, french fries, Mello Yellow

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Mountain Dew , Crystal Light (or generic brand), grape juice

20. Current worry right now? Holden's knee

21. What side do you dress to? I don’t really know. I think either. (not even really sure what that means)

22. Favorite place to be? Home on my couch

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Home on my couch with my husband and Riley. Holden was in the other room with his girlfriend but came in to give me a kiss just after midnight.

24. Where would you like to go? To a tropical island, but one that doesn’t have a lot of people on it

25. Name three people who will complete this. Don’t know

26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? No one in particular.

27. What color shirt are you wearing? It’s a nursing scrub shirt: white background with different colored hearts on it.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Couldn’t tell you, I’ve never done it.

29. Can you whistle? Yep

30. Favorite colors(s)? purple, yellow, green

31. Could you be a pirate? I’m too honest to be a pirate and I like bathing too much.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower. I sing in my car, but it’s whatever song is on the radio at the time.

33. Favorite girls name? Lane and Savannah

34. Favorite boy’s name? Michael, Holden, Riley

35. What’s in your pocket right now? Cell phone, pack of gum, an antibiotic I need to take after I finally eat something

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Holden, it’s usually always Holden. The kid cracks me up.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don’t remember exactly. I’ve seen pictures of me sitting on a bed with Raggedy Anne sheets though.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I broke my hand playing basketball my senior year of high school.

39. Do you love where you live? It’s OK. What makes it the best is it’s where my family (parents, grandmother) live.


40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three, horrible, I know.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Judy

42. How many dogs do you have? One, Grace. She’s a pound dog. She’s nine.

43. Does anyone have a crush on you? Doubtful


44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Family vacations.

45. What are your favorite books? The Fountainhead, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Bible

46. What is your favorite candy? Reese’s cup

47. Favorite Team? Chicago Cubs

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? It Is Well (With My Soul)

49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Trying to get to sleep


50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? How lucky Michael was that his work had a one hour delay this morning.

51. Have you ever received an award? I received plenty of awards in high school. I received most of them for good grades. I don’t remember all of them. I remember receiving a Chemistry award for having the highest grade in Chemistry when I was a junior. I received a few sports awards for basketball too. At different times I received “Most Improved”, “MVP”, and “Best Offensive Player”. I haven’t received any awards since high school that I can think of.

52. How many browser tabs do you have open right now? five

53. Share a website with us. www.cutethingslaughing.com

54. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it? two windows, my front door, a shelf with a picture of Michael and I at our wedding on it and a candle.

55. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal? Too many I’m afraid. The last one was a little kitten who we named Tom who was sick and had diarrhea all over the place. We took him to the vet and got him well and then he ran away.

56. When I say "Moo I'm a duck" do you think of a cow or a duck? a cow with a duck’s bill

57. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? Mrs. Butterworth would kick his butt. The Pillsbury Dough Boy is such a little mamsy pamsy. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Butterworth would put a hurtin’ on him (sorry, southern expression)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me ask one question.Do blood pressure medicines lead to diabetes? If so what natural medicines are available for blood pressure?

Please answer me...

Anonymous said...

No.21 is a question that a tailor asks only men. It does not belong in the list.
Blogman