Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Plethora of Pictures

It's been a long time since I've posted any pictures. So, I decided to bombard you guys. Plus, I promised Chris some holiday pictures.

We'll start with the summer.


It was filled with a lot of days spent at a local beach club.




Some T-ball


Some goofiness




A trip to Ocracoke which included seeing the wild ponies.




Riley's first ride on a ferry.














Of course he went low from the excitement.






And a dip in the ocean.







October brought a "celebration" of Riley's 3rd D anniversary with a trip to the movies and Riley's favorite restaurant.








As well as Holden's last school homecoming.





Next, Holden attended Snow Ball with his girlfriend of almost 3 years, Brittaney.






Riley's school Christmas party. (notice the ever-present sugar machine)



Next, came Santa.



Riley's stuff.







Holden's stuff.






Santa's stuff (which included water for the reindeer)




Playing the Wii...



Some more gifts...

"Stop looking at me swan!"



I recently wrote of the demise of Riley's beloved fish Nemo. This was Riley's ode to Nemo.

We've been home the last two days for snow days. I've been sick both days. This morning I got up and made Riley breakfast and went back to bed. When I got up he took me in his room to see what he had done for me. And, somehow, I started to feel better.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! Those are some great pics :)The snorkle one is priceless! LOL! We live about 3 hours or so from the Outer Banks. I love Hatteras :)

Scott K. Johnson said...

Very special pictures Penny! Thanks for sharing - they made me smile.

Minnesota Nice said...

Penny, you've got a most handsome pair of sons!

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny. I've just recently started reading your blog and this is my first comment :]

All your pictures are lovely, and the "Stop looking at me swan!" quote cracked me up. Best part of that film I think.

All the best.
:]