Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Linkity, link, link

I have read a few posts by people who tell what living with diabetes mean to them. If you have written a post about this, please let me know. I would love to read it.

Vivian and Sarah have both written excellent posts. Please go and read them.

Also, I have something else I'd like you to take a look at it. I found it at Scott's blog, who got it from Martha O'Connor's.

It is heart-wrenching. If you are a person with diabetes that doesn't believe in a cure and that isn't doing anything to help find a cure. Go here and see if it makes you feel differently.

I'm assuming that only adults read this blog. But, this disease mainly strikes children. It steals part of their childhood. It makes them have to be responsible way before their time.

Go and look at these faces. They are our reason to fight.

1 comment:

Scott K. Johnson said...

I got a lot from a post that Bernard put up. Go take a look at that too.