Friday, October 26, 2007

The Magazine Article

I don't know why I didn't mention it on here before. (An email yesterday reminded me of it.) But, back in May there was an article in Diabetes Self Management magazine about blogs. And, My Son Has Diabetes was one of the blogs that was featured.

The article was written by the OC's own
Allison. Other OC'ers mentioned are George, Amy, Kerri, and Rachel.

If you get a chance
check it out and then take time to give Allison a pat on the back for writing such a great article.

To read other articles from Diabetes Self Management go
here. I actually ordered a subscription to the magazine and have found a lot of useful articles there.


(One more plug: Beth has now created a website for Diabetes 365. If you get a chance check it out too.)

7 comments:

If not a mother... said...

thanks for the mention - I'm at http://talesofmy30s.wordpress.com now, though!

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Sorry Rachel. I changed the link.

Scott K. Johnson said...

What a great article! And I was so excited to see all of my friends there!

Anonymous said...

It was a great article! Hooray for Allison and all the amazing bloggers she mentioned.

:)

Naomi said...

It was a great article. The diabetes OC has been incredibly helpful to me in the last few months. I'm so glad it exists.

Naomi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi said...

Okay, my computer burped and commented twice. Oops!