Friday, February 09, 2007

Six degrees of seperation

I got an email about this, but I didn't really pay much attention to it until today.

The email was explaining a way to have people donate to the charity of your choice. (This was started by Kevin Bacon, thus the name.) So, I got to thinking, why not give it a shot? Even if I don't get any donations, I won't be any worse off than I am now.

The charity I chose is The Iacocca Foundation. If you would like to donate, please click the link on the blog.

The people that raise the most money will get $10,000 donated to their charity. $10,000 to go to research to find a cure for diabetes, wow that would be great.

If you would like to fund your own charity you can do so by going to Network for Good.


Penny said...

Someone donated $20.00 Woo hoo!!

Thank you, whoever you are!

Penny said...

OK, I have $20, but I changed my badge, so it's not showing up.

Michelle Freedman said...

You inspired me to set up a badge on my site! I set one up for Gales Creek Camp, a camp for kids with type 1 and their families in Oregon that I hope to send my daughter to this year. Thanks!