Thursday, January 03, 2008

Picture Meme

I saw this at Amylia's and Shannon's so I thought I'd give it a try.

Age at next birthday:














A place I would like to travel:















A favorite place:
















A favorite thing:














A favorite food:














A favorite color:











A favorite flower:













City you live in:









Name of a past pet:













A nickname you've had:















College major:
















First job:












Hope for 2008:







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!

I can't figure out if your yellow picture is disturbing or not!

Donna said...

Penny,
We used to have a pet named Sadie, too!

Sandra Miller said...

Nicely done, Penny.

Joseph is dying to get Guitar Hero!

His Gramma got him a PS2 for Christmas (thus all the jumping and screaming in my video :-) and now he says he's saving for that game.

Looks like I'll be playing it too...

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Sara,
The yellow picture is my favorite.

Donna,

My Sadie was a cat. She was 13 years old when she died last year.

Sandra,

I figured Joseph's excitement was over the PS2. Holden has a Xbox 360. He got Guitar Hero II earlier and I wasn't very interested in it. But, he got Guitar Hero III for Christmas and I really liked all the songs. So, I beat it on easy. Then I beat II on medium. I am currently trying to beat III on medium. I find it to be a great stress reliever.

Major Bedhead said...

It's a big yellow hiney, which, because, yes, I am really an 8 year old boy, made me guffaw.

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Julia,

Tee hee, you said hiney.