Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Tis the Season (for giving to Faustman's research)

People tend to be a little more generous around this time of year. They seem to have the holiday spirit.

Are you feeling generous?

Thursday, December 18 there will be a diabetes walk at my son's school. All of the proceeds will be donated directly to Dr. Faustman's research at Massachusetts General Hospital.

My son attends a school that has about 320 kids. Of those 320, 5 of them have Type 1 diabetes. They range in age from 6-17.

If you'd like to help and donate to a very worthy cause email me and let me know and I'll tell you where to send the check. Or, if you'd like you can click here and donate on-line. If you choose the on-line option please email me (pennylane5001@embarqmail.com) and let me know your donation amount so I can add it to the walk total. Any amount is greatly appreciated.

It all adds up to a cure.

**edit: I just read the Faustman news letter!!! I read it with a huge grin on my face. I have the most hope I've had in a while. Click here to read the newsletter and have a few grins of your own.

No comments: